Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Celebrity in the House

You can probably guess by the above picture who was at the show last night...Nicole Kidman! She is one of my biggest fans! :) Anyway, she was sighted backstage before the show began. She hung out in the TV Studio backstage until the show began. Then while the lights were out just before the show started, she was hurried to her seat.

I watch the first Act from the audience. I was just behind them as we made our way into the audience from backstage. Nicole and I have the same strategy so that we are not bombarded by our fans and other gawkers. We wait until the house (where the audience sits) is dark and then make our way to our seats. I sat on the side while they went to the center section. She had two people with her. I would have sworn one of them was her hottie hubby Keith Urban. But everyone who saw her backstage didn't even mention seeing her hubby which I'm sure they would have done if they had seen him.

During intermission, she went back to the TV Studio backstage and then was ushered out again to the audience just as Act Two was beginning. It was fun to perform for a celebrity. If only I had known she was coming, I would have traded her tickets for my show for tickets for her hubby's show when he comes to Salt Lake next. Darn it!