Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week of Visitors

Last week was the week of visitors. Michael came out to visit his sister here in Nashville. He finally decided he needed a break from watching his adorable niece and nephew and came to the show. He had a great seat and I was even able to join him for the last two scenes. (I'm a quick change master!) I showed him all around backstage. He took tons of pictures with his iPhone. This is taken on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry with the church pews behind us. After the show, we enjoyed eating some dessert and catching up with each others' lives.


My parents, aunt Caren, Grandma (on my mom's side), and her friend Arnie came out to visit last weekend. I hardly got to see them because weekends are my busiest time for shows. I was able to go shopping with them Saturday morning and to church with them Sunday morning. Everyone came to see my show Saturday afternoon. Some returned Sunday for the matinee and Mom came to our evening performance. For the little bit of time I was able to spend with them, I had a great time.

Thanks to my visitors for bringing some sunshine into my life. I had a fabulous time with all of you. For those of you who haven't come to visit, what are you waiting for? My couch is always open for guests.