Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cookies Spectacular

Well, since my last baking project (the fish) didn't turn out so well, I decided to redeem myself by trying my hand at some Christmas cookies. The cookies turned out so much better than the fish. I will admit that there was a lot of flour that got EVERYWHERE. I also relinquished the actual oven responsibilities to other people. There were also many possible cookies that didn't make it to the oven because I love cookie dough just way too much. The two cookies that didn't exactly turn out was at the hands of the oven people. Here are some pictures from the Cast's Christmas Cookie Spectacular!







The actual icing decoration is very art nuevo if I do say so myself. I was contemplating selling my cookies to the Museum of Modern Art in NYC but I was too hungry so I ate them!