Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Opening Night 2010

I know I am such a slacker! You don't have to tell me! I am obviously having a hard time being motivated to update my blog. I blame it on having two jobs. When I get done with my day job, the last thing I want to do is work some more on the computer. I want to play until I go to my night job. That's my excuse!

Anyway, Opening Night was way back on November 19th. From what I remember, I had a fantastic show! My mom was in town for opening so she was my date to the Opening Night Party. This year the Opening Night Party was held at the Gaylord Opryland Golf Course Club House. (In previous years it was held in one of the ballrooms at the Opryland Hotel.) It was very nice! I actually liked it there better because you didn't have to walk so far to get there and we had the whole building to ourselves.

I ate way too much pasta and I had to restrain my mom from drinking straight from the chocolate fountain (hee hee). It was a great evening to celebrate a Spectacular opening. These are the only pictures I have (thanks to Facebook and the people who took them).


The Little People-Eric, Lina, Amy, Ryanne, Me, Cezar


Emily and Me

Emily performed the role of Clara my first year in Nashville when she was 13 years old. Now she is old enough to be part of the ensemble. Wow, am I really that old and have I been doing this that long? Where does the time go?