Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visiting Hours Are Almost Over

I have had some great visitors here in Nashville this year. My first visitors were my Uncle Larry and Aunt Margo. They came East to visit my cousin Vanessa and her family for Thanksgiving. They spent a day and a half in Nashville. One of their stops was of course to the Christmas Spectacular. They wanted to know why I miss the family Christmas party every year. After seeing the show, they have excused me from every future Christmas party if, and only if, I am in the Christmas Spectacular. They really liked the show. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of them.

My second visitor was Liz. I worked with Liz at the Canyons School District this past year. She took a well deserved break from work and her husband and kids and ventured to Nashville for a quick weekend. Her #1 attraction was the Christmas Spectacular. She was not disappointed. I enjoyed visiting with her over some treats after the performance.


My third group of visitors were Laura and her friend Kelsi. They came for a weekend and experienced all that Nashville has to offer this time of year. They had an action-packed crazy busy weekend. I spent a day with them and was exhausted! We started the day by doing some work in the Nashville Temple. Then we went to Ice which was featuring a Charlie Brown Christmas. Then I went off to the theatre to do two shows and they went shopping. They attended the second show that night and received a backstage tour afterwards.




I hope all the visitors had a great time! I enjoyed sharing with them a little of what I do out here. My most favorite visitor is yet to come...Mom! Yea! She is going to help me close down the show this year and load out.