Wednesday, December 16, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Here is the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree in our dressing room. We are trying to do a whole Charle Brown Christmas theme in the dressing room. One of the stage hands made this sad little tree for us. Since I don't do anything but make inappropriate comments during the first act, I was given the awesome responsibility of decorating this beauty. Ta-da! There you have it! All of my hard work during the first act. That is pretty much the extent of my Christmas decorating this year. I do have a very small stocking hanging under my TV here in my hotel room. I'm hoping Santa will slip a big fat check into it on Christmas Eve! I have been a very good girl this year. Okay, so I've TRIED to be a very good girl this year. It's always nice to have good intentions.