Thursday, November 20, 2008

Opening Night

This is going to be a picture post. Opening Night was last Friday night. I had a blast. The evening consisted of presents (my favorite), a show, and a party after the show. The party had delicious food, fun friends, and a good DJ. It was so much fun that I stayed at the party until 3 AM!!! Even at the old age of 30, a girl still knows how to PARTY! Oh yeah, did I mention I slept in until 11 the next morning?! That's not important.

These are some of the presents I received


My parents sent me a bouquet of fruit for Opening Night (Delicious!!)

Here I am pigging out

Here I am working it off (woop, woop)

Here are the Little People I work with (Leann, Mike, Laura, and Dana)

There was another Little Person in the show, Dale, but he didn't come to the party. (What's up with that?!)

Me and Laura (the swing)

That was the fun-filled Opening Night festivities. We have now been in shows for a week and I love it! This really is the best job in the whole wide world!