Sunday, June 29, 2008

Disney Princess

Since most of my friends and family are going to Disneyland this summer, I figured I would stay home, save some money, and do Disney quizzes on the internet instead. Doesn't that sound exciting?! Anyway, I figured this test would be just as lame as all the others but to my surprise, it pretty much called me out. This test was to see which Disney Princess I was most like. Maybe you are interested in the results. If you are, read on.

You Are Megara (Meg from Hercules)!

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

If you want to know which Disney Princess you are, go to