Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's a Baby....

Puppy! I was kind of feeling left out since some of my friends are having babies lately and posting all these cute pictures of wrinkly little babies on their blogs. I will show you the newest addition to the Winn Family. My brother Chris and Allen got a puppy. It is an 8 week old Pembroke Welsh Corgi and I think she is the cutest thing ever! Her name is Alice but I'm not sure if she knows that yet??



She is still learning where she should go to the bathroom. Apparently she gets this "look" just before she goes. That's the cue for either Chris or Allen to grab the puppy and head for the nearest door.

She doesn't like to walk on the grass. In Florida, they don't have the lush green stuff we are used to in Utah. It is more prickly and sparse. Apparently Alice has a hard time walking on the grass and opts to just fall over. I have begged my brother for some footage of the seemingly drunk pup walking the line but it hasn't happened yet. I'll keep you posted.



Alice's favorite place to nap is under furniture, namely the ottomon or the couch. We think she likes those places because it is dark, cool, and maybe a little comforting.
PS Thanks for thinking of me to tag, but I'm not going to do it so you might as well stop tagging me. Have a fabulous day!