Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Unpredictable is Predictable

I am happy to report that I am all better. The stomach bug that took over my life for the past week has finally packed up all of its belongings and moved on. The only remains I have of my sickness are bottles of Sprite and some extra space in my clothes. (I lost about 5 pounds over the past week! I would not recommend this diet to anyone!) I am sure the space in my clothes will be replaced by me in no time. (Especially if I keep up with eating tempura chicken at midnight like I did last night!)

After being a hermit for the past week, I finally went out last night with members of the cast. After the show, we went to a bar called the Tin Roof that has live music. Some of us just weren't feeling the live music so five of us left and went to Verago's (a sushi restaurant). That's where I ate the tempura chicken at midnight! It tasted great! (But then again, everything sounds great after a week of toast, bananas, Sprite, and apple juice!)

The thing I love about Nashville this time of year is the weather. Yesterday, it was a balmy 76 degrees! I loved it! I spent as much of the day outside as I could. I read magazines and made phone calls outside. I loved going outside in shirt sleeves and not being cold. It was even warm when I left for the theater at 7 PM. If only this nice weather would stay. Today is only about 55 degrees.

Let me see if I can find a picture to include with this post.

This picture has nothing to do with anything in this post. This picture was taken on opening night to show my parents the flowers and balloons they sent me. This picture is taken in the dressing room before I went on stage. Hope you enjoy!