Friday, November 16, 2007

Opening Night

Well, all our hard work for the past few weeks has paid off! Last night was opening night for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular! Yea!! I had a great show last night. When I made my entrance, someone actually cheered (loudly)! I would like to give a shout out to that person who ever they may be! One of my many admirers! :)

I received some great gifts for opening like some roses and a balloon from my parents. Radio City gave us an awesome umbrella for opening!

After the show, the cast headed off to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (which is as big as the state of Rhode Island I think) in style of course (Hummer limo)!

The Party was so much fun! There was so much food! There is nothing like eating pasta, chicken, fruit, vegetables, and a chocolate fountain that was taller than me after 11 PM. After eating everything in sight, I spent the rest of the night dancing and taking pictures. Here are some pictures of me and members of the cast. Enjoy!


Me and my dresser, Tammy (She gave me the shirt I am wearing for Christmas last year!)

My good friend Matt Hoglund (This is our 3rd year of doing the show together in Nashville!)

Me and the boys (the two little boys switch off shows and of course Matt)

As my Dad would say, "Here's my people!" (from left to right: Laura Atkinson, Julio Maldonado, Julio's date that's not in the show, Blake Windsor, Steve Cotoia, and Kelsie Hankins)

I danced and danced and danced.....I got home about 2 AM. I had a great time. The only thing that would have made it better was if my dancing partner was there. I had to make up for his absence and I think I did. Well, I better get ready for the next show!

If you are in Nashville this holiday season, please come see me in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular performing at the Grand Ole Opry. It's a Christmas-palooza! You will be entertained to the max!