Sunday, November 22, 2009

Opening Night

Friday, November 20th, was opening night for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. I received many great presents-candy, a cosmetic bag with the show logo, water bottle with the show logo, holiday socks, Reese's Pieces, ornament, and flowers.
Here are some pictures from the party after the show.

AJ Irvin (Santa) and me in the limo

Me and Matt Kubicek

Michiko Sasaki and me

Laura Atkinson, me, Nick (our dresser), and Leann Bankowski

The Little Peeps-Leann Bankowski, Laura Atkinson, Dale Krutzig, Pancho Moler, and me

Shawnda Caulfield (the Director) and me

The Kids and me
I didn't close down the party this year. I got there early. I ate some pasta (okay, a lot of pasta) and some treats from the chocolate fountain table. I took some pictures and did some socializing. Then I took the first limo home.