Wednesday, November 11, 2009

30 Was The Best!

Let me just say, I love being in my 30s! They are way better than the 20s. This first year of my 30s beat the last three years of my 20s. Hands down! No competition! Here's the year in review that made it so great.

November 2008-My birthday. Hung out in Myrtle Beach and Nashville doing what I love to do.

December 2008-January 2009-Spent New Year's in Hawaii watching fireworks from Waikiki Beach with a French man. Ooh la la!!

February 2009-Bought my new car Bella.

March 2009-Found a great part-time job working with wonderful people which led to a full-time job. Working a little, playing a lot. Getting in touch with friends.
April 2009-San Francisco overnighter with my favorite traveling companion seeing my favorite musical, Wicked, all for less than $100.

May 2009-Started a great full-time job at the newly formed Canyons School District. Had a lot of fun entertaining my coworkers for five months.

July 2009-Enjoyed a fabulous weekend hanging out with my brother Chris and Allen when they came to Utah for a visit.

September 2009-Visited my second favorite city, Seattle, to see Wicked. Relaxed with some old friends at Lake Powell.

October 2009-Experienced five Broadway plays in my most favorite city of all-time New York City. Returned to Hawaii for some R & R. Began rehearsing for another season of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in Myrtle Beach.

I ended up having at least four days of birthday celebrations. Two were before my birthday with my parents, one was on the actual day with friends, and the last was the day after with coworkers. Here are some pictures of the big days!

The Birthday Cake Mom Made For Me

Enjoying the Cake

Made Out Like A Bandit-Cards and Loot

On My Birthday-Sticky Fingers Restaurant


My Fun Friends who Celebrated with Me

The Cake from Company Management-Ooh, Pink Goes Good with Green!