Monday, March 16, 2009

Show Me the Money!

In case you are keeping up with my resume (that's a full-time job in and of itself), I was hired as a part-time assistant at the Jordan School District working in the Curriculum Department. I have the overwhelming responsibility of tracking a multi-million dollar grant given to them by the State of Utah. The job is only 17 hours per week so I still have plenty of time to do my own thing. It is only temporary until the end of the school year. I am hoping it leads into something full-time as I enjoy having health insurance. If it doesn't, at least I can say it was a good learning experience. (I hope!)

As most of you know, I worked at the Jordan School District a few years ago in the Printing Department. That was one of the funnest jobs I had. Considering that the Curriculum Department and the Printing Department are very close to each other in the District Office, I seem to find myself drifting between the departments frequently. I'm sure it annoys everyone involved, and that's probably why I do it.