Monday, March 16, 2009

Introducing Baby Bella

After seven laborious months, she finally arrived! Baby Bella joined my family on February 25, 2009. She is a joy! The more I learn about her, the more I love her! She is another reason why 2009 is a great year so far! Bella is a navy blue Nissan Sentra with tan interior. Here are some pictures of Bella.

She really is fun to drive! I really don't like driving overall, but she makes driving a little less horrible. I already had to take her to the shop to have her tire stems replaced. Apparently they weren't sealed correctly at the factory. Anyway, it was under warranty so all was well. Although, I had to have this done Friday after work. Why do they always get sick after hours?? Luckily Nissan was open until 8 PM and I was able to shut them down Friday night. They asked me to turn out the lights when I left! Ha Ha!