Tuesday, November 1, 2011

33 on 11.1.11


I turned 33 on 11.1.11.  That's pretty impressive!  Too bad the day was kind of a bust.  But the week of my birthday more than made up for it.  I was in Hawaii a week before my birthday.  My parents took me out to dinner the night before my birthday since they had to work on my big day.  On my birthday, I ended up working about ten hours but Mom took me to lunch.. I had great friends who sent me well wishes on my day and for about a week after.  I finally opened my cards the weekend after my birthday.  My birthday motto is The older you get, the longer you get to celebrate!  Here's some pictures taken on (the night before) my birthday.  In case you're wondering, I did wear the tiara all day at work.  Good thing the day before my birthday is Halloween.
I love tres leches!
When you get as old as me, one candle will do the trick!
Me and my birthday booty!