Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Big 3-2





Over a week ago, I had my 32nd birthday. It was great! I'm used to being 32 because I have been telling people that is how old I am since January. Now it's just official!

I began the celebration a week before I left for Radio City with my parents. We went to Cracker Barrel (my choice) for dinner because I wanted their blueberry pancakes. They tasted delicious! Then we continued the celebration at home with tres leches birthday cake from Cafe Rio!

Then the celebration continued on the eve of my birthday. Some members of the cast met at Burro Loco for dinner. I had a great time getting to know new people and discovering what an awesome cast we have this year. Here are some pictures from the celebration:

To me, nothing says "Happy Birthday" like sitting on a wooden donkey wearing an oversized hat!

I received many phone calls, text messages, and Facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday on my actual birthday.

A few days after my birthday, I went to Coldstone to get my free ice cream for my birthday. I got cake batter ice cream with yellow cake mix-in so I got cake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday!

The messages continued to trickle in for days afterward. I think I was able to spread my birthday over a week's worth of time because of my late well wishers! Thank you!

I love birthdays-mine, yours, anyone! This birthday was a fabulous one. I love the age I am and the wonderful opportunities that I have been blessed with.