Monday, May 12, 2008

That Was Close!

This is going to be short and sweet. Today is the first day of classes, or would have been the first day of classes on my journey to another Bachelor's degree. After tossing and turning all night, I decided that is not the journey I want to take! Sorry to disappoint all you lifelong learners! I spent the morning dropping all my classes and returning books instead of sleeping (oops, I mean, sitting) through a lecture on public speaking.

I'm not sure exactly what road I will be traveling now. I am currently looking for a job that would be oh so kind as to (maybe) let me leave for two months to be in the Christmas Spectacular in November and December. (I have not been offered the opportunity to be in the Christmas Spectacular this year.)

I have auditions for the Christmas Spectacular in June in LA. Then I probably won't hear anything (if I hear anything at all) until August.

Have a great day!